Maybe you just moved into your first home and want to show it off for your friends and family this Thanksgiving. Or maybe it’s your turn to host the holiday meal this year. Either way, you have a small space and a large gathering. You can set up extra tables to handle the dining overflow, but what do you do with all the food? Here’s how a well-placed and functional piece of furniture can make small-space entertaining easier.
By setting up a buffet-style bar on a server, such as this Cross Country style, you can maximize your table space. The server will make your meal look great and make it easy for your guests to help themselves to seconds (or thirds).
The Cross Country server also features several hidden features that can make your day go smoother:
- -Hidden AC outlets on the left side of the server let you quickly and easily plug in a warming tray or coffeemaker.
- -Heat-resistant granite countertop insets handle hot plates, such as the turkey and trimmings, without breaking a sweat.
- -Removable flatware storage trays keep silverware tidy and at your fingertips.
- -Six full-extension drawers store napkins, placemats, and other serving pieces.
- -Roomy lower cabinets provide added storage for spare dishes and appliances.
On Thursday, we’ll look at some more Thanksgiving-related tips. Tell us some of your own tips for successful small-space entertaining in the comments!